Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Build loyalty and brand advocacy through effortless experiences.
An increasingly connected digital world has changed the way customers engage with brands. In an age of commoditized products and services,
companies look to customer experience as a key competitive differentiator. Customer Service organizations are at the epicenter of a company’s ability to deliver a differentiated and a consistent engagement experience.
Build loyalty and brand advocacy through effortless experiences.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service supports the omni-channel, which enables consistent experiences across any combination of self and assisted service engagements. We provide a robust portal for self-service and peer-to-peer community support, with seamless transitions to high-touch agent interactions, and field service when there is a need for onsite help. Our solution empowers agents with the resources they need to provide fast and effective service. We empower people at every level of the organization with insights relevant to their role so that everyone can have a positive and meaningful
impact on business outcomes.
Increase brand loyalty and advocacy by providing
personalized and contextual interactions across the
customer journey, through any channel and from any
91 % of consumers are loyal to brands who offer low effort interactions.
Provide your agents with everything they need to
deliver a more personalized, effective standard of
service – using tools that are at their fingertips, from a
Only 4% of service organizations can solve a service inquiry using a single application.
Adjust at the pace of innovation through actionable
insights that anticipate the rapidly changing needs of
customers and your brand.
77% of consumers around the globe have a more favorable view of brands that offer proactive customer service notifications.
- Shifting the Loyalty Curve” Mitigating Disloyalty by Reducing Customer Effort by the Corporate Executive Board (CEB)
- Kate Leggett, The Mandate for Intelligent Customer Service, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Microsoft, December 2015
- 2016 State of Global Customer Service Report
Enable end-to-end service engagements across channels on any device. A unified platform ensures context and consistency, delivering personalized service with minimal customer effort.
- Complete 360-degree view of the customer, including full history of interactions, user preferences, and relevant customer information from third party applications.
- Complete customer information shared across channels and interactions to ensure consistent experiences, regardless of the number or variety of channels leveraged over the course of a single service request, or throughout the customer lifetime.
- Real-time insights, SLA timers and entitlements, are presented to the agent so that every interaction is
personalized and contextual.
- Machine learning detects social post sentiment and intent to automatically create and route as cases.
- Create more personal experiences with chat and co-browse.
- Drag-and-drop survey designer, theme editor and rich design logic makes it easy to create personalized
surveys with multiple delivery mechanisms.
- CTI framework with several integrations and adapters currently in market.
SELF-SERVICE AND COMMUNITIES
Empower the increasing majority who prefer to find answers on their own through self-service and community options, including access via third party sites, such as Facebook. A branded, personalized experience leverages an organized, searchable knowledgebase to deliver consistent, up-to-date answers, and a community experience for peer-to-peer support, direct interaction with subject matter experts or ideation.
- Intuitive navigation with case deflection capabilities, community discussion forums and blog platform.
- Optional federated search returns results from any combination of relevant knowledge articles, social posts and blogs.
- Automated community thread escalation to case capabilities.
- Responsive design optimized for mobile devices.
- Seamless transitions between self and assisted support.
- In addition to out-of-the-box configurations, admins can create custom entities with easy to use tools, and a rich set of SDKs enable developers to easily build apps as well.
- Portals leverage CRM authentication, security, user roles and rights, and either local authentication or federated authentication through a variety of providers
Empower your agents with a single, unified experience on their desktop or mobile device. Agents can access every source of information they need across diverse environments to provide a more personalized, effective standard of service.
- A dynamic interface optimized to drive the next best action contextually serves up tools, guidance and data to agents throughout the interaction, including information or assets from third party applications.
- Topic analysis and machine learning scenarios surface relevant knowledge articles and related cases to help agents solve cases faster and improve first time resolution rates.
- Boost productivity with business processes and workflow, integrated knowledge, SLAs, agent scripting, entitlements and recommendations.
- Speed resolution and avoid escalations by using collaboration tools to connect agents with peers and subject matter experts across internal and external teams.
- Provide context sensitive guidance to help new users navigate the application and perform tasks specific to their role.
- Reward optimal behaviors with gamification to improve performance and increase productivity.
- Take service directly to the customer any time it cannot be managed through other channels; a single platform for customer and field service spans case management through to work order completion.
Unified knowledge provides a single source of truth across channels and LOBs. Knowledgebase administrators can capture and create content from multiple sources, and an approval workflow ensures accuracy and mitigates risk.
- Quick Create functionality lets SMEs and agents create content on the fly, which is then routed into the approval workflow.
- Build your knowledgebase with community sourced knowledge enrichment scenarios.
- Use rich media, such as images and videos, to increase first time resolution rates.
- Articles can be scheduled for periodic review or expiration to ensure content is always current.
- Improve search and discoverability by associating knowledge articles with products, customer
entitlements and other customer or account data.
- Knowledge articles are optimized for mobile devices, and end users can provide feedback by
- Knowledge analytics drives article efficiency and identifies potential areas for adjustments and
Relevant data empowers every role in the organization to have a positive impact on business outcomes. Insights are displayed through interactive dashboards with powerful data visualization capabilities. Our solution empowers organizations with the information they need to provide proactive care, and to predict and preempt the need for service.
Mobile workers are provided with a calendar of work order details that can be dynamically updated. Work orders are linked to customer and case history, installed product configurations, parts information, pricing, and more.
- Role-tailored dashboards present real-time and historical data through a visual user interface.
- Drill into data via interactive charts, and include data from third party applications for deeper business insights, analysis and exploration.
- Use natural language capabilities to instantly render new reports and visualizations.
- Use service intelligence to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, explore what-if scenarios, improve service metrics and performance and identify best practices.
- Report on custom KPIs and metrics tuned specifically to your business.
Ready to get going?
Connect with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Sign up for a free trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and use our intelligent customer service solution free for 30 days. Discover what Dynamics 365 can do for you. Contact us for more information.