Midstream Oil & Gas Operations Solutions
Altruas helps you ensure that the processing, storing and transporting of oil, gas and natural gas liquids are achieved through efficient processes.
EXTRACT THE MOST VALUE FROM YOUR ASSETS
Data is everywhere, but how do you make sense of it all and properly use it to manage your mission critical assets including terminals, transfer facilities, rails and rolling stock? This challenge is exacerbated by an environment of rising costs and the strain it puts on project budgets resulting in potential cost overruns, decreasing profits, and reduced ROI.
Gain real-time visibility into financial data to make proactive decisions.
Define and manage spending governance processes for financial expenditures.
WISE CAPEX DECISIONS
Manage risks and optimize major capital expenditures.
ENABLE DATA SHARING
Facilitate info flow throughout the organization to assist with making the enterprise’s operations more efficient.
On Time, On Track, On Budget PLUS a Platform for Growth!
OIL & GAS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Data is the fuel to provide visibility into costs and the management of assets and to ensure that projects remain on track, on time and on budget. This can be achieved through systems that provide:
- Flexible dashboards with insights on:
- Capabilities to manage, track and/or consolidate multiple company and multiple entity operations
- Efficient workflows to simply processes including AFEs
OIL & GAS CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Customer acquisition in the oil & gas space may involve a long and complex sales cycle. And, once a customer is on board, efficiently manage service and touch points can present a set of challenges. With a contemporary and properly implemented CRM platform:
- Sales opportunities can be better managed,
- Campaign and event activities can be tracked,
- Collaboration between marketing and sales can be facilitated,
- Account, contact and territory management is better organized
- Sales forecasting, sales analytics, and immediate access to products, pricing, and quotes improves the sales process.
- Customer service is improved as issues can be anticipated and properly addressed with case and interaction management, product and contract management, and knowledge-base management.
- Customer experience is enhanced through better service scheduling and workflow across teams.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Talk to Altruas to learn how midstream oil and gas organizations can increase operational efficiencies and have access to data that will inform wise CAPEX decisions and help to manage costs